Subject: ccd and partitions
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 10/08/1995 18:53:28
A few folks had reported to me that they were having problems with the
ccd and partitions.  Well, I finally had the time (and resources) to look
into this.

I fixed two bugs today in the ccd:

	* Killed race between ccdstrategy() and ccdgetdisklabel() caused
	  by ccdopen() being a little too gung-ho about updating the
	  in-core disklabel.

	* Fixed the way partition offsets were added to the block number.

Partitions on the ccd are working reliably for me now.  If you're still
having problems with partitions on the ccd, please let me know via
private e-mail ASAP.

Ciao.