Subject: Re: do we need Mitsumi support in the pre-built floppy images?
To: quantum <brettw@io.com>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/08/1995 20:42:25
quantum writes:
> If you guys (Wasabi) can, please include the Amiga boot
> disks and disk-generating utility on your CD-ROM.  Thanks!

We currently intend to include the full set of binaries for all
platforms on the CD. We'll make sure that any utilities included in
the 1.1 distribution are on the CD, too, so hopefully that should do
what you need.

(Can the Sparc port be booted from floppy, too?)

> Also, are you guys (Wasabi) working on an install front-end of any sort

We have, in fact, been working on one, although I don't know what
state it is going to be in for the 1.1 CD. It will only be supported
for the i386 platform simply because we don't have the energy to port
this stuff around, but anything we do is going to be Berkeley
copyrighted so people will be able to hack on it to their hearts content...

Perry