Subject: Re: any diff-patch service for -current elsewhere?
To: Thorsten Frueauf <s_frueau@ira.uka.de>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/1995 14:51:24
> It's now over a week that wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de is unreachable
> and I heard they have serious problems,
Their serious problems were solved some time ago and
the patch service is up again, but they are still
having the same trouble as everyone else that
sup.netbsd.org is not reachable... (Still the
sources work except for bin/csh/obj/const.h)

Cheerio

--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de \ "NetBSD-current mirror"