Subject: Re: Yet another BSD, is it necessary?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/1995 10:40:39
> [...Theo de Raadt...]

Can we _please_ not drag this thing out again?

No, I suppose that's asking too much.  Okay, I'll just ask this: anyone
who feels a need to reply, _please_ go read the list archives first.
It's been talked about quite thoroughly twice already; you're unlikely
to have anything new to say.  (Yes, I have a position myself on this
matter.  It's in the archives if you want to see it.)

> Well If I hear nothing, I will accept the fact that people want Theo
> to start a new project.  But do you?

I'm responding to this via private mail.  I request that others who
feel a need to reply to it do likewise.

					der Mouse

			    mouse@collatz.mcrcim.mcgill.edu