Subject: Re: SUP is failing...
To: Monroe Williams <monroe@teleport.com>
From: Brian Moore <ziff@eecs.umich.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/04/1995 23:23:25
I run a sup mirror of sup.netbsd.org at Michigan, and the last time my server
was able to connect to sup.netbsd.org was on 9/30.  Since then it hasn't been
able to get a conection.  I've got no idea if sup.introl.com is current with
-current, but you're welcome to use ftp.eecs.umich.edu if you want.  Now as to
which alternate sup server is best, that sounds like major flame bait, so I'll
leave that one alone.  You should be able to find one closer to the west coast,
though.

Cheers,
Brian Moore

------ /etc/supfile.ftp.eecs -----
current release=allsrc host=ftp.eecs.umich.edu hostbase=/f/BSD/NetBSD base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix delete
current release=security host=ftp.eecs.umich.edu hostbase=/f/BSD/NetBSD base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix delete
current release=doc host=ftp.eecs.umich.edu hostbase=/f/BSD/NetBSD base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix delete
current release=othersrc host=ftp.eecs.umich.edu hostbase=/f/BSD/NetBSD base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix delete