Subject: Re: Howto change/replace PRs?
To: None <niklas@appli.se>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/04/1995 10:39:34
>From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>

>I've made a botch on my PR bin/1545, how would I go on about
>correcting it, or replace it.

You can only add to a filed PR, not replace it.

You need to send an email message with your changes to
gnats-bugs@gnats.netbsd.org.  The Subject: header must match the
subject header of the PR.  So in your case, the subject header must
be:

Subject: bin/1545: self-contained ktrace files

I did this with one of my PRs and I never got a complaint, so I
assume it worked.

HINT: Someone should add the GNATS query-pr.1 manpage to the
distribution, it answers this and other similar questions.
--
Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>           http://www.shore.net/~mikel
Norwood, MA 02062 USA                assert(*this!=opinionof(Analog));