Subject: Re: sun-lamp CVS commits
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: current-users
Date: 09/27/1995 18:05:42
>>>>> "Chris" == The Source of All Evil <source@NetBSD.ORG> writes:

Chris> Add -fno-for-scope to
Chris> CXXFLAGS on the alpha.  Really, this should be conditional on a
Chris> gcc >= 2.7.0, but there's no good and easy way to do that short
Chris> of introducing a new global 'make' variable, which i think is a
Chris> bad idea.

I have converted "our" libg++ & groff to ANSI for scoping, as part of
the GCC 2.7.1 changes I'm developping.  I will send-pr this some time
soon.  If someone want this for testing before I do that, it's
available through my NetBSD page:
http://www.cd.chalmers.se/~nh/netbsd.html
Along with my other local changes packaged in crude patch-files
without any docs whatsoever :-)  I still long for comments on my
self-contained ktrace system...  Well, when I get the time I'll
send-pr it as well... I know, time is short these days...

Niklas

Niklas Hallqvist	Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00
Applitron Datasystem	Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50
Molndalsvagen 95	Email: niklas@appli.se
S-412 63  GOTEBORG	WWW:   Here
Sweden