Subject: Re: CTM - is it available for NetBSD ?
To: None <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
From: matthew green <mrg@mame.mu.Oz.Au>
List: current-users
Date: 09/23/1995 12:55:40

   > What you describe sounds interesting, but since you provide no
   > pointers to any further information (docs, the source to play with,
   > etc.) I fail to see how you can expect any NetBSD contributors to
   > investigate your suggestion any further.

   ftp.freebsd.org		!

   did you really not know the site name ?
   I tend to assume existance of all of [ftp & www].[free & net]bsd.org :-)

   Im off line & in germany, transatlantic link is sloooow
   but get to the src dir,
   then cd usr.sbin/ctm

your initial post said _NOTHING_ about where it was at.  your email
address is:

<jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>

which doesn't seem to me to say anything about freebsd, or ftp.freebsd.org.

i had the exact same reaction as dan did, except, i couldn't be
bothered looking further.

ok, now we know where it's at  :-)

.mrg.