Subject: Re: A little similar problem.
To: David Gilbert <dgilbert@pci.on.ca>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 09/22/1995 10:24:26
	'sysctl -w kern.maxproc=4000'	(or however many you want)

	sysctl is a really _nice_ tool :) - try
	'sysctl -a | more' (For a list of all sysctl values)

		David/abs

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>