Subject: Failure of either nroff -mandoc or manpage source.
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Burgess <burgess@cynjut.neonramp.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/19/1995 23:10:10
I just tried to look at the exports man page.  It is size 0 in the
.../catX directory.  I figured it was just a screw up on my part, so I
rebuilt it.  It is still zero.  I started looking around, and LOTS of
the man pages are null.  Is this a common problem for anyone else, or is
it (as typical) just me?

P.S.  Did anyone notice the FAQ as it went by in the newsgroups on the
13th?  I'm not convinced that it has gone out recently (possible
upstream mailfeed problems).  TIA.
--
Dave Burgess  (The man of a thousand E-Mail addresses)
386bsd FAQ Maintainer / SysAdmin for the NetBSD system in my spare bedroom