Subject: Re: Panic shutting down
To: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@BALVENIE.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 09/14/1995 10:28:19
	If MAKEDEV hasn't changed (or the nodes it creates) .. I dont run it -
	I've found this a fair comprimise :)

		David/abs

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>