Subject: CTM - is it available for NetBSD ?
To: None <current@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
List: current-users
Date: 09/10/1995 10:59:57
Hi,
There's an excellent software update despatch tool called CTM,
Do NetBSD now offer a CTM mail despatcher running on their central site ?

As a dial up pay-for-line internet site, I really appreciate being able
to download my FreeBSD current i486 sources in a few minutes each day,
(& have them even applied automatically to a tree if I enable it)
(I'm subscribed to a CTM list).

By contrast I's still supping from here to eternity on my PC532 NetBSD
sources, & can't afford to be on line for a few of hours each day.
I don't get to do much on my pc532, partly because the software update
effort via sup is arduous.

Do you already now run ctm_smail on netbsd.org ? or would you be prepared to ?
Licensing shouldn't be a problem:
---
> # <phk@login.dknet.dk> wrote this file.  As long as you retain this notice you
> # can do whatever you want with this stuff. If we meet some day, and you think
> # this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return.   Poul-Henning Kamp
---

PS please leave me (jhs@freebsd.org) on the cc line, as I'm not on this list,
only your pc532 netbsd list, Thanks :-)

Julian