Subject: Re: lex and mount in -current
To: Mark Garrett <mark@nonull.sno.dec.com>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/10/1995 21:17:12
>somewhere in the last two weeks. I finished the recompiles this morning and
>here are two problems that I found. If they are already known about forgiven m
>I missed the mail :)

>		mount -v -a	fails trying to find mount_ufs in /sbin or /usr
/sbin. I just symlinked ln -s /sbin/mount /sbin/mount_ufs to fix this

mount_ufs and mount_ffs should be hard links to each other.  Doesn't
"make install" do this for you?

>		lex	scan.l just will not parse with the old binary of lex
>		I have not yet had the time to work this out, my lex knowledge
>		is very grey, so this may take me some time.

Generally, when they do this they make an interim file which you can
replace in the lex directory to build the new one.  I don't see any
file like that in my lex dir, however.  Maybe you missed the window
when it existed.

     NetBSD working ports: 386+PC, Mac, Amiga, HP300, Sun3, Sun4, PC532,
                           DEC pmax (MIPS R2k/3k), DEC/AXP (Alpha)
     NetBSD ports in progress: VAX and others...