Subject: Re: fvwm...
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
From: Mark F Willey <willey@ecn.purdue.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 09/06/1995 01:10:52
"In a previous message, Peter Seebach wrote:"

> Where does this come from?  I have binaries for 68k and 386, but would
> like source.  The man pages are uninformative.  I did check all of
> gatekeeper.

I don't know where the "real" location is, but I have a copy of what I
think is the latest at:

ftp://hillres142.cc.purdue.edu/pub/unix_apps/fvwm-1.24r.tar.gz

I promise that this site is totally unorganized and haphazard.  It's really
my local collection of files that I gave gotten and found useful or at
least looked interesting.  I have most of the netbsd i386 packages and tons
of UNIX source.  I will be organizing and looking at what I got RSN.  :)

Mark