Subject: Re: -current binary snapshots, "virtual releases", etc.
To: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@cloud9.net>
From: Eric S. Hvozda <hvozda@netcom.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/05/1995 07:22:33
On Mon, 4 Sep 95 15:19:44 EDT  Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

> I don't see a whole lot of hits on the Wasabi FTP site.  Is there
> really that much demand for -current snapshots?  Perhaps there should
> be a pointer to us somewhere there's not, or something.

I use them, but I'm also doing a device driver I'd liekto fly under
1.0 and current, so I'm doing most of the development under 1.0pl6.

I must admit I want better support for the lame IDE disk I have tho
(ie I'm really temepted to leap to current).

I think wasabi isn't publicized enough for people to know about it.
Perhaps it should be posted to c.u.b.n.announce?