Subject: Re: limit stacksize problem
To: None <kstailey@owl.dol-esa.gov>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 09/04/1995 21:32:03
>> When I change limit stacksize I get

>> johnh.wheaton.edu:~ [5] 5:53pm> ps
>> IOT trap

> [bash works; tcsh, csh fail; sh prints "qd"]

> Have fun doing all the work to duplicate what was done in GNU bash
> correctly already, boys.  I'm not going to send-pr anything on this
> in protest to anti-GPL, anti-FSF sentiments.

So what's your point?  Are you posting to the list just to make it
clear to everyone you're being petty and unhelpful?  Well, you
certainly succeeded in that.

> Yes, I using without contributing but so are you.

What are you talking about?  In what way is NetBSD "using without
contributing"?  And even if true, how does that excuse you?

					der Mouse

			    mouse@collatz.mcrcim.mcgill.edu