Subject: Odd ccd(4) problem
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/03/1995 09:48:58
I have a "pseudo-device ccd 4" line in my kernel config.  I've installed the
latest MAKEDEV from /usr/src/etc/etc.i386.  I've disklabeled wd0 and wd1
(two 850MB Conner IDE disks bought to test ccd with) identically, with a, c, and
d partitions, the a partition being the whole disk except the first cylinder.

Anyone (Jason?) have any idea why, when I type "ccdconfig ccd0 16 none /dev/wd0a
/dev/wd1a" I get back "ccdconfig: ioctl (CCDIOCSET): /dev/ccd0d: Device not
configured"?

My sources, user and kernel, are current as of one or two days ago.  I built a
kernel, did a make install in /usr/src/include, and rebuilt ccdconfig.

Thor