Subject: Re: query-pr, various old bugs, cgd's resignation
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: matthew green <mrg@mame.mu.Oz.Au>
List: current-users
Date: 08/28/1995 19:19:50
   On Sun, 27 Aug 1995 21:25:03 -0600
    Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org> wrote:

    > That's interesting. I didn't receive the message either (though I
    > knew about it)... And I think I remember Jason saying something
    > about not having received it either...

   Yah ... didn't get a copy of it ... but I did see it on my news server
   eventually...But, it's worth noting that I've been having problems
   getting NetBSD mail at my cs.orst.edu address for a while ... whenever I
   start to `miss' a list, I've just re-subscribed with my nas.nasa.gov
   address :-)

it was send to netbsd-announce several days ago.  are you on this
list ?  here it is again: