Subject: mount_union -b flag in manual page
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Giles Lean <giles@nemeton.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 08/26/1995 14:22:10
The following example in the mount_union manual page has the '-b'
option in -current, but not in 1.0.  I belive the 1.0 manual page
is correct; can someone confirm this or set me right?

>	   mount -t cd9660 -o ro /dev/cd0a /usr/src
>	   mount -t union -o -b /var/obj /usr/src
>
>     mount the CD-ROM drive /dev/cd0a on /usr/src and then attaches /var/obj
>     on top.  For most purposes the effect of this is to make the source tree
>     appear writable even though it is stored on a CD-ROM.

Giles

--
Giles Lean             <giles@nemeton.com.au>           +61 3 9480 2118
PGP Key fingerprint =  9F FB 28 37 81 F2 AC F3  8A B0 37 E5 73 CF 39 E7