Subject: NetBSD/FAQ
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG, netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG, current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Neil J. McRae <neil@domino.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/20/1995 15:58:33
I've volunteered to help co-ordinate a collection of NetBSD FAQ's and other
documentation, to be placed on the www.netbsd.org webserver. I need your help
in doing this, there are alot of people out there who must see the same
question time and time again, who have answers, I'm currently trawling
through the netbsd mailing list archives looking for questions that surface
every so often, (I've found a few :)  I'm most familiar with sparc, i386
and Amiga ports, so I'd like to hear from those who are running other
ports especially.  Obviously there will be things that are relevant to all
all ports and that is the beauty of links :-)

Regards,
Neil.

--
Neil J. McRae                               Domino: In the glow of the night
         NetBSD doublesix.domino.org 1.0A NetBSD 1.0A (DOUBLESIX) #13: