Subject: inn and mmap()ing the active file
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuori@sci.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 08/09/1995 19:13:00
 I've been having problems getting my inn to work correctly, and today I found
out that the active-file isn't getting written to the disk after it's changed,
so I have to do ctlinnd reload active "". I applied an earlier patch from this
list which should make it do msync() when the active-file changes to it, but
it doesn't seem to have helped.

 Is there anything to do besides tell it to not use mmap() for the active file
?

 And thanks for the tcl 7.4 patches to the people who mailed them (-:

Religious fanatics harangue the crowd from helicopters
and rain stone tablets on their heads, inscribed with
meaningless messages