Subject: Re: How to set up NetBSD client of bootp
To: John C. Hayward <johnh@david.wheaton.edu>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 08/09/1995 11:08:02
	There was a bootp client for linux around somewhere - someone
	here is supposed to be looking at getting it running on our
	Solaris 2 boxes by october - if you cant find a copy on a linux
	archive bounce me a mail & I'll rattle their cage & find out where
	they got it.

		abs

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
   <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.city.ac.uk >>>