Subject: Re: Ports of Berkeley make / pmake?
To: None <Havard.Eidnes@runit.sintef.no>
From: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@zen.void.oz.au>
List: current-users
Date: 08/07/1995 13:39:23
I've ported NetBSD's make (as of 1.0 I think) to

SunOS 4		MACHINE==sunos-sparc (I started with
	ftp.css.itd.umich.edu:pub/systems/sun/Net2-make.sun4.diff.Z as
	recommended by sendmail/src/READ_ME)

Solaris		MACHINE==solaris
HP-UX/9000	MACHINE==hp9000-ux
HP-UX/9000/300	MACHINE==hp9000-300-ux
sun386i		MACHINE==sun386i

Most of the tricky? stuff is in wait*() handling and is addressed by a
local wait.h believe it or not the sun386i was the most pain.

It is available from the same places as my version of UNFS I must
change the name, apparently Linux still refer to theirs (from which
mine is derrived) as unfs.

[this is a recording...]

UNFS (secure? User space NFS server/client) is currently available
from the following URLs:

Australia:
	ftp://ftp.connect.com.au/pub/unix/unfs/
	ftp://ftp.telstra.com.au/archive/security/unfs/
	ftp://ftp.tansu.com.au/archive/security/unfs/

UK:
	ftp://ftp.gbnet.net/pub/security/unfs/

If you wish to add a URL to this list please mail me.

--sjg