Subject: Re: CVS & import scripts
To: None <niklas@appli.se, current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.arlington.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 08/03/1995 21:26:31
>>>>> "Niklas" == Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se> writes:

Niklas> If you're really concerned about space [for sup], you
Niklas> could be creative with union mounts.

That's what I do.  I have an unblemished area into which I sup from the
net.  I have a separate directory tree where I do my builds and
modifications; this gets union-mounted over the real source when I'm
doing work.  It gets unmounted before I start sup up, lest the sup gunk
squat on my own files.

I use plain RCS on my own local mods, which are small enough for me to
manage that way using manual merges with 'co -jlast-sup:this-sup -l
file.c'

==John