Subject: A couple of problems
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stefano Gobbo <gobbo@parproc3.elet.polimi.it>
List: current-users
Date: 07/24/1995 11:00:56
Hi, here's the list:

1. I moved from pccons to pcvt, and since then mi term emulator
   began to behave uncorrectly under VI. In practice, seems that
   VI is unable to rekon the row size of the terminal. I upgrade
   to last week current, but nothing changed (well, something did.
   Now, pcvt25h termcap entry seems to miss the li & co params).
   Since I'm not an expert at all about termpac stuff,
   I ask someone help before divin' in it.

2  Timezone setting. I just rebuild my kernel and I wanted to
   adjust timezone to MET (since now, it is set to the some US TZ).
   Which values must I give to the TIMEZONE and DST entry in the config
   file? I've read somwhere thah it needs the time shift expressed in
   minutes. Is it true? Since MET is +1 hour to GMT but seems to me that
   TZ=0 is set up to an US TZ, how must I behave?

Thanks in advance
Stefano Gobbo
Politecnico di Milano
Italy