Subject: Re: sup scanner not run in a long time?
To: None <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
From: None <Havard.Eidnes@runit.sintef.no>
List: current-users
Date: 07/23/1995 19:06:53
> > It looks like the sup scanner on sun-lamp hasn't run recently?  I saw
> > lots of source-changes mail for things which didn't appear in my sup
> > this morning (it's been a week since my last sup).
>
> I supped a couple of days ago and sup deleted a whole lot of
> directories.  Ever since then, sup has not touched anything.

Apparently, as part of constructing the SUP tree on
sup.netbsd.org, pain.lcs.mit.edu needs to be contacted, and the
stability of that machine has not exactly been up to par lately
for (to me) unknown reasons.  The last CVS report mailed from
sun-lamp said "connection timed out" or simething like that.

BTW, pain.lcs.mit.edu is also handling the NetBSD.ORG e-mail.  I
hope something can be done to stabilize that host.

- H=E5vard