Subject: Re: KerberosIV for non-US citizens (fixes)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <Havard.Eidnes@runit.sintef.no>
List: current-users
Date: 07/20/1995 12:13:24
Hi,

thanks for the feedback, public and private, that I have got on
my first attempt at making kerberosIV compile and install cleanly
in NetBSD (1.0 or -current).  I have now put out a new set of
changes to the kerberosIV tree in

	ftp://ftp.unit.no/pub/NetBSD/ports/kerberosIV.diffs-0.1-0.2

and I have renamed the other Kerberos files in the same directory
to adhere to this private version number scheme, as I suspect
that more changes will come later.  This time I have had even
less chance than last time to test the changes, so if I made some
stupid mistake I have to apologize in advance.  For what it's
worth, at least the kerberosIV tree on my 1.0 box still
compiles...

Again, past and future feedback much appreciated,

- H=E5vard