Subject: How can I get a daily update, too?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Felix Lechner <lechner@eecs.harvard.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 06/27/1995 19:43:19
Hi,

	How do I get a daily update of the sources from sun-lamp like
all of you?  The file explaining how to do that got lost when
ftp.netbsd.org moved to Michigan.  I compiled `sup' already but the
man page is too confusing.  I would just like to make sure my base
directories are set correctly.  Mail me your sup file, please.

	My second question is unrelated.  I would like to make a fixit
disk for -current similar to the install disk for v1.0.  All programs
on that disk are links to /bin/cat which dispatches argv[0] to the
right section in the combined executable.  I tried to modify the fsck,
tunefs, sh, init, ... sources so that they would link, but they don't.
Do you know a way to tell the linker to delete all symbols it resolves
during an incremental run?  Linking everything at once results in so
many (***multply defined) errors that I almost lost interest in my
fixit disk.

	Thanks,
			Felix