Subject: Re: Problems with vi and more??
To: Dave Roethig <daver@cs.pdx.edu>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 06/27/1995 22:48:36
	Are you sure you have the correct size setup?

	Try stty & check the columns & rows. (Or type 'resize' if you
	have X on the NetBSD box)

	'rlogin' is a lot better for a windowing environment as it
	will set the size correctly & cope with resizes.

		David

D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME)  +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master   (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.