Subject: [Q][x86] Oracle workgroup-server anyone ?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bernd Wiserner <wiserner@atbayer2.informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
List: current-users
Date: 06/26/1995 01:03:42
Hi,
a few days back I tried to get the 90-day trial version ( for SCO/SolarisX86 )
of the oracle workgroup server running. I had to fiddle a little
with the install scrips to get it installed. However it doesn't seem
to install everything.  Has anyone had more success with this ?
( I think it is because at some point the install script does an
uname and installs things depending on that , and they don't seem to
have a 'default' branch .).

B.Wiserner

P.S. If someone is interested in the steps needed to get it at least
halfway installed ( The frontend programs seem to work OK. ) , mail me.

P.S.2 The packege seems to be a full running DB-Server. ( No only 5 Table/DB
restrictions or somesuch . )