Subject: Re: Future of NetBSD??
To: Scott Reynolds <scottr@edsi.org>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/25/1995 16:19:19
> MS Word 6 has proven itself, at least in our company, to be the
> second most unstable piece of trash that we've ever had to run on
> our PCs (taking first place is MS Mail, in case you were wondering).

No kidding.   I tried to format my resume on MS-Word for two days
before I finally threw in the towel and admitted that even though it
theoretically could do what I wanted, it was too buggy to do it
without trashing my document.   Why do you think I mentioned Frame
too?   I'd definitely recommend that over MS-Word, even though it's a
lot more expensive...

			       _MelloN_