Subject: Re: Future of NetBSD??
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Dan Taylor <dante@eps.solon.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/24/1995 16:42:02
On the contrary, 'users' want whatever the most popular system is at any
given point in time, because that is the system with the most 'apps'
already in place for it. For the majority of people using computers,
stability is not an issue.

If this were not true, Bill Gates would not be one of the richest men in
the world right now.

Dan Taylor