Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu moving.
To: None <cgd@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 06/11/1995 17:48:34
> 	(2) FTP access to the latest sources (as of the time
> 		of the move) and previous releases, etc., will
> 		still be available from "ftp.NetBSD.ORG."
> 		(A complete mirror site agreed to take lamp's
> 		place while lamp is being moved).

I'd like to point out that the new address isn't being
exported yet, at least not to our nameserver:

> Server:  wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de
Address:  134.155.59.2

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu
Address:  128.32.138.88
Aliases:  ftp.netbsd.org

Cheerio
--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de \ "NetBSD-current mirror"