Subject: Porting netatalk to NetBSD
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John D. Smerdon <jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us>
List: current-users
Date: 06/08/1995 20:38:47
Does anyone know what would be required to port netatalk (AppleTalk Filing
Protocol) to NetBSD?  Currently netatalk supports ultrix, sun, and linux.

At one point someone had ported or started porting an earlier version of
netatalk to NetBSD 0.9.  That was never released or is no longer available.

My experiences with NetBSD have been compiling, configuring, and installing
various mail, news, and www software.  Now I am looking for something more
challenging.

I am currently running NetBSD/mac68k that I try to keep close to -current.

If anyone could tell me where I should start, I would appreciate it.

--
John D. Smerdon;  Livonia, Michigan, USA;  Contents are my opinion.
Home: jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us