Subject: Re: XDR and double data type
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 06/05/1995 07:28:25
> A few months a go I sent a mail message about XDR not encoding
> double's correctly.  I assumed the problem was fixed and had
> forgotten about it until I spent an hour this evening tracking down a
> bug that lead me to rediscover that XDR does not handle doubles
> properly.

Sending mail to current-users is not cause to assume the problem got
fixed; send-pr is the way to ensure that it doesn't get forgotten.  I
just did a send-pr on this problem, since the cause is apparent from
inspecting the xdr_double() code; anyone interested is invited to see
PR lib/1115 for more information.

					der Mouse

			    mouse@collatz.mcrcim.mcgill.edu