Subject: Re: i386 NetBSD-current snapshot now available
To: None <mju@cs.cmu.edu>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 05/28/1995 14:02:24
I've compiled a "INSTALL"-netbsd-kernel sans bt* stuff
and put it in ~ftp/pub/NetBSD/ports/i386/netbsd.installaha.gz
together with the INSTALLAHA file.

I can compile others too, depending on my timeschedule.
Usually Mondays and Tuesdays, until I get bored.
Make sure the Subject: begins with "NetBSD-current Kernel-file"
Cheerio
--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de \ "NetBSD-current mirror"