Subject: TCP/IP book
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: current-users
Date: 05/22/1995 10:32:03
Sorry for being out of context here, but I suspected this community to
be the right people to ask.  Responses in private email, thank you.

I'm buying a book on TCP/IP for both technical reference and internal
company education purposes.  The book should focus on the protocol
level, not application.  It should be both precise *and* easy to read.
A bonus would be if newer extensions were covered like RFC1323 and
IPng or whatever it is that is going to replace current IP.  I would
also appreciate if different routing protocols were discussed.

Resumes would be very welcome, but just plain references with ISBN
numbers will be appreciated as well.

Niklas

Niklas Hallqvist	Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00
Applitron Datasystem	Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50
Molndalsvagen 95	Email: niklas@appli.se
S-412 63  GOTEBORG	WWW:   Here
Sweden