Subject: Re: src/sys/arch/m68k/conf/files.m68k
To: Rob Leland <leland@freetocreate.cais.com>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 04/29/1995 19:28:44
	Given the files have just been renamed, & sup depends on timestamps,
	it suggests that sup might not have puled down the 'new' files.m68k
	because it wont have 'changed' since the last time it pulled it down.

	Try ftping down a copy & see if that works, & if it does then someone
	needs to touch all the files.XXXX files on the master...

	Just an idea :)

		David

  D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME)    (+44) 171 477 8186    abs@Monochrome
         (>=-=<)   Network Analyst  {post,host}master  (>=-=<)
 Computing Services, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
     / Monochrome - biggest UK internet BBS - telnet mono.city.ac.uk \