Subject: Driver for CD-ROM writers
To: current-users <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@ensta.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 04/28/1995 12:21:23
J've just posted my diffs to the NetBSD 1.0/i386 source tree
for a driver for the RICOH RS-9200CD and PHILIPS CDD 521 CD-ROM
writers in comp.unix.bsd.netbsd.misc. I'm currently porting it to
-current/i386, i'll send it to the mailing list when it will run.
This driver should work whith the other netbsd ports
to, but i don't have the hardware yet to try it.
If -current can now run on SS5 or sparc classic, and someone send me
a -current kernel for one of these arch., i could have it
for the sparc port too.

--
Manuel Bouyer, Ecole Nationale Superieure de Techniques Avancees, Paris
email: bouyer@ensta.fr