Subject: Re: multiple dialout PPPs?
To: John F. Woods <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zappa.unna.Ping.DE>
List: current-users
Date: 04/24/1995 18:50:13
->divvy up your packets between the two PPP lines?  You could pretty easily
->spew packets out to two different destinations over two interfaces, but
->what you'd really like to do is alternate the interfaces, and that's hard.

I experienced a pretty good performance enhancement by using two
ppp-interfaces with same addresses and getting my provider sending packets out
to one interface while I sent my packets through the other line.  Worked like
a charm, although not as speedy as one would have expected for 2x14.4.

That was back in the old days befor ISDN reached my home ;-)

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de