Subject: ftp.pht.com will start mirroring tonight
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Midgley <brad@pht.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/13/1995 11:30:04
Hello all,

I haven't heard anything back whatsoever, so I guess that means go ahead :)
We have a T1 line and a user limit of 200.  We may be able to offer other
services (fsp, sup, etc) but I need to learn more about those first.

We will have a complete mirror in ftp.pht.com:/pub/NetBSD.  FYI, the
mirror.pl package is listed below.  Please let me know if it needs
tweaking.  The mirror goes out around 2:30am MST or thereabouts and
should be generally usable by Saturday.  NetBSD will share a 4gig drive
with ftp.x.org (should be plenty of space as far as I can tell).

 package=netbsd
 site=sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu
 compress_excl=.
 recursive=true