Subject: Re: mixer?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brandon Reed <reed@reedb.rhn.orst.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/11/1995 20:17:12
On Tue, 11 Apr 1995, John Kohl wrote:

> If you look inside the "GROSS audio tools" I posted, you'll see that
> they do a small bit of mixer level adjustments.  Anybody on the list is
> welcome to suck out the mixer code and enhance it.  (Unfortunately, I
> won't have time to do anything with it in the near future).

Any takers out there? I looked into the code but I know so little C that I
couldn't make heads or tails of what's going on.

Alaric,           | Archery: A deeply seated hatred of paper with bright
Mka Brandon Reed  |  coloured circles printed on it.
reed@engr.orst.edu|
http://www.engr.orst.edu:80/~reed