Subject: Re: INN
To: Tom T. Thai <tomthai@future.net>
From: Dave Burgess <burgess@s069.netins.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/03/1995 22:09:38

> trying to compile INN, getting errors about 'lint' stuff...

> Thomas T. Thai          INFOMEDIA
> tom@future.net          Interactive Communications

I have found that if you just remove all of the lint LINT and llint-*
references in the Makefiles it compiles and runs without problems.  One
of these days I'm gonna get that lint thing working for sure!

--
Dave Burgess  (The man of a thousand E-Mail addresses)
386bsd FAQ Maintainer / SysAdmin for the NetBSD system in my spare bedroom