Subject: Problem with libc.so.12.2
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@arresum.inka.de>
List: current-users
Date: 03/31/1995 07:42:57
Hello,

after I updated my libc from 12.1 to 12.2 I got a problem that it is no more
possible to start my Xserver (the screen swiched to X, but it stops before I
get the grayscaled background) for my Picasso (Amiga), a friend has the same
problem with the new generic Xserver, but when I use the old libc I can work
again with that Xserver.

So I need the changes which are made to libc for the last 14 days to look
what is changed and cause this:

   140 xinit    CALL  read(0x3,0xdfffb4c,0x8)
   140 xinit    RET   read -1 errno 35 Resource temporarily unavailable
   140 xinit    CALL  select(0x4,0xdfffa1c,0,0,0)
   140 xinit    PSIG  SIGINT caught handler=0x2724 mask=0x0 code=0x0
   140 xinit    RET   select -1 errno 4 Interrupted system call

Bernd

P.S: Please send me this diff to erbe0011@fh-karlsruhe.de