Subject: Re: problem compiling current kernel
To: mycroft <mycroft@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
From: John Maier <JohnAM@datastorm.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/14/1995 12:39:00
>   trap.o: Undefined symbol `_resume_iret' referenced from text segment
>[...]

>That's because you're using the wrong version of locore.s.  (There's a
>good reason I said not to mix the sources, you know...)

No I was using the version that is in the sys.tar.gz on ftp.dec.com (the one
on ftp.netbsd.com is the same size and date).  I ftped the locore.s directly
from the src tree and recontinued the compile (just to see if it would work)
and it continued.  So I did a make clean and started all over, well see how
she goes!

thanks again!
Got to go bye a computer with my girlfriend, what a downer after all of this
excitement! ;-)

jam

*       John A. Maier          * Research Assistant For Datastorm    *
* E-mail: johnam@datastorm.com * Technologies Inc. (Procomm Plus)    *
* AOL:    BigJohnAM@aol.com    * (314) 443-3283                      *