Subject: domestic
To: None <cgd@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 02/26/1995 12:38:46
I've just been patching crypt.c (export-version) to do decryption,
which works. I have made a domestic distrib like yours.
May I distribute your Makefiles or do I have to write my own ?

Cheerio
PS, My patch has been available for a few weeks to those who sup
from here as "security". It seems to have worked for them. The
patch should work for any BSDI-4.4-list-exportable-crypt.c.
I have NOT folded the "domestic" into my "security" since I don'
know whether I may use netbsd's Makefiles or have to write my
own.
(.include "../../bin/ed/Makefile" pluse magic to use domestic/libcrypt)

PS2 My link-problems have disapeered and sup's are >80/day again.
    If you ever get supfilesrv unavailable due to all 8 servers
    being blocked tell me. please.

--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de \ "NetBSD-current mirror"