Subject: Re: Web servers with NetBSD info ??
To: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@LAGAVULIN.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
From: None <bachesta@angst.tera.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/24/1995 21:50:17
> > > Are there any NetBSD users having written HTML documents with a nice
> > > presentation of NetBSD ?
> >
> > Probably not :-(...

> Jason Thorpe, I, and a handful of others spent a fair amount of time
> doing so.  we're now looking for:
> 	(1) a site that can be used as a server
> 	(2) some one to work on the docs...  my time has run out,
> 		and they're badly in need of cleanup & modification.

Ok, I'll take the challenge. I voluntier my site, which olny has a 28.8K
connection, but will have a 56K within a few months to host the Web pages.
I can support virtual domains, so if you export the www.netbsd.org in DNS
to reference my domain things should work fine. I'll assign a unique IP
number so you won't see other pages I host. I can help out somewhat on the
HTML conversion. Someone else can do the docs. I'll do the updates and all
sysadm stuff. My site is net-serve.com.

The system configuration is a 48 DX2 80 with about 1.5G of SCSI & ESDI
disks and an 8mm backup unit.

Jim Bachesta
Tera Computer Company
bachesta@tera.com