Subject: isa plug&play and other questions
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Carsten Hammer <chammer@phyd2hammer.uni-bielefeld.de>
List: current-users
Date: 02/22/1995 08:57:36
Hi,
I want to know if anybody is working on isa "plug&play" support for
netbsd (machine independent) as i would like to have this for my
amiga. My Ne2000+ card has no other option to make use of the shared mem
on it. As i understand it it has to be set via the plug&play configuration.

What is the most platform independent source for a vga X11/console driver
i can get? pcvt seems to have his own keyboard driver which should not be the
case for a platform independent layer. pccons or something is only
textmode and has other dependencies. Xfree? others?

thank you for any hint,
ciao
Carsten