Subject: problems in libg++-2.6.2 compile
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Healey <rhealey@kas.helios.mn.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/18/1995 13:55:22
	Libg++ creates a _G_config.h file in libio. This file defines
	some types based on quad_t and int64_t which are in sys/types.h
	of the system. No problem, except the files which use _G_config.h
	include it BEFORE including sys/types.h and then gcc 2.6.3 gets
	upset about quad_t and int64_t not existing yet.

	All I did was run config in the top level directory, do you have to
	do more than that to get libg++-2.6.2 to compile under gcc-2.6.3
	under NetBSD-current?

	I can't use the system gcc/g++ and libg++ since the C++ code I have
	can't compile under the older gcc/libg++ combo B^(.

	Any pointers, patches or info greatly appreciated.

		-Rob