Subject: Re: Yet another gripe about x86-specific messages to current-users
To: NetBSD-current Users <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@hcswork.hcs.de>
List: current-users
Date: 02/11/1995 12:52:43
... and while we are at the subject, i notice more and more "crosspostings"
to ports-i386 and current-users.

For the non-university employed it is still VERY expensive to send and
receive non-domestic mail over here in Europe.

Jonathans complains are valid. Because of that i subscribed to both lists
to get i386-specific mail and rest-of-the-world mail, but with this cross-
posting i get these messages twice - AND PAY THEM TWICE !

Please keep that in mind before crossposting to several lists.

Thank you,
hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis    HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH    Hamburg, Europe
 Experience is directly proportional to the amount of equipment ruined (Murphy)